| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Correntina in November is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly wettish. Around 164.1mm (6.5in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Correntina November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Correntina, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Correntina:
- Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil - 273.8 kms (170.1 miles) N
- Barra, Brazil - 316.9 kms (196.9 miles) NNE
- Irece, Brazil - 396.5 kms (246.4 miles) NE
- Lencois, Brazil - 380 kms (236.1 miles) ENE
- Bom J. Da Lapa, Brazil - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Ituacu, Brazil - 376.6 kms (234 miles) E
- Caetite, Brazil - 241.1 kms (149.8 miles) ESE
- Carinhanha, Brazil - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) SE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 268.3 kms (166.7 miles) SE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 282 kms (175.3 miles) SE
- Montes Claros, Brazil - 374.1 kms (232.5 miles) SSE