| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Correntina in August is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Correntina August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Correntina, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Correntina:
- Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil - 273.8 kms (170.1 miles) N
- Barra, Brazil - 316.9 kms (196.9 miles) NNE
- Irece, Brazil - 396.5 kms (246.4 miles) NE
- Lencois, Brazil - 380 kms (236.1 miles) ENE
- Bom J. Da Lapa, Brazil - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Ituacu, Brazil - 376.6 kms (234 miles) E
- Caetite, Brazil - 241.1 kms (149.8 miles) ESE
- Carinhanha, Brazil - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) SE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 268.3 kms (166.7 miles) SE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 282 kms (175.3 miles) SE
- Montes Claros, Brazil - 374.1 kms (232.5 miles) SSE